LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, Florida
DEPARTMENT: Operations, Enrollment & Billing
REPORTING TO: Supervisor, Operations
Position is responsible for performing the more complex duties related to enrolling, dis-enrolling and maintaining membership files.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Processes more complex enrollment related transactions from various different data sources.
- Researches and resolves financial membership and payment discrepancies. Identifies user errors and provides real-time feedback to associates.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and acts as a first line of contact for complex member issues received from various different sources.
- Performs detailed root cause analysis to determine core issues related to member complaints and system errors to resolution.
- Summarizes issues and recommendations for IT, Customer Service, and other areas, as appropriate, to perform corrective and preventative actions.
- Maintains data within various tracking tools related to outcome of research of various issues.
- Conducts phone interactions with members and may outreach to regulatory agencies.
- Read, understand and apply State and Federal Guidance to daily activities.
- Adhere to productivity, quality and compliance expectations.
- Provides support and guidance to Enrollment Specialists, analyzing and resolving member escalated issues.
- Works with the manager/supervisor to maintain daily workflow within the department to maximize productivity.
- Identifies issue trends and opportunities and assists on implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in a related field
- Required Other Internal candidates: 18 months of experience with WellCare in a related field
- Required Other External candidates: An associates degree plus 1 year in a related field or 3 years experience in a related field without an associates degree
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management Critical thinker
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Beginner Demonstrated written communication skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Other Bilingual