LOCATION: W. Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL 33634
DEPARTMENT: Operations – Enrollment & Billing
REPORTING TO: Supervisor, Operations
Position is responsible for performing duties related to enrolling, dis-enrolling, and maintaining membership files.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Processes enrollment related transactions from various data sources.
- Researches and resolves member issues received from various different sources.
- Performs root cause analysis to determine issues related to member complaints and system errors.
- Maintains data within various tracking tools related to outcome of research of various issues.
- Phone interactions with members related to issue resolution.
- Read, understand and apply State and Federal Guidance to daily activities
- Adhere to productivity, quality and compliance expectations.
- Identifies issue trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Required 1 year of experience in related field
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Other Ability to communicate effectively and comprehend state and federal guidelines
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Other Bilingual