Assist the Department in the initiation, review, retention, maintenance and publication of all internal and external controlled documents. Adhere to all requirements and operating procedures as set forth by the corporation.
Report to: Mgr, Quality & Audit
Position Location: George Rd Tampa, FL 33634
- Coordinates all activities relative to the introduction and publication of new documents (i.e., policies, procedures, work instructions, job aides, etc.) and the revision of existing documents. Ensures obsoleted documents are archived appropriately.
- Reviews all documents for completeness and ensures appropriate approvals have been obtained prior to publication.
- Ensures the maintenance of internal and external controlled documents, approvals and implementation of document changes into Document Control System. Ensures computerization of files that support the documentation system.
- Provides Document Control support to multi-disciplinary projects.
- Perform periodic reviews of the Document Control System and ensure change control practices are compliant. Maintains records as evidence of adherence to requirements for all Lines of Business and of effective operation of the system. Also, serves as a liaison with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance with policy and procedures.
- Develops and executes standardized formats and structures for all controlled documents.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Department Supervisor/Manager.
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Required 2 years of experience in demonstrated proficiency in document control, data systems, and quality methodologies
- Preferred SharePoint experience - Writing, changing / editing and publishing
- Preferred PowerPoint experience
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Advanced Other Attention to detail