Department: Sales - Medicaid
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing
Location: E. Camelback Rd, Phoenix AZ 85016
Job Type: Salaried/ Exempt
Field sales and compliance leader responsible for all activities of District Sales Managers in geographic region associated with the broker channel, to include compliance oversight, selling, member retention and marketing of PDP/CCP lines of business.
- Delivers WellCare's Value Proposition to the District Sales Managers and broker teams in assigned market.
- Drives District Sales Managers and broker teams to maximize new membership enrollment.
- Staffs, trains, evaluates and develops District Sales Managers and broker sales force in assigned territory.
- Provides in the field problem solving.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas by serving as a resource within one's region and by leveraging the expertise of others.
- Oversees and ensures broker compliance within assigned market.
- Attends industry trade shows. Attends state and local NAHU, NAIFA and Senior Market Advisor conferences.
- Manages FMO relationships.
- Conducts weekly sales meetings.
- Prepares enrollment forecasts and revenue projections for strategic and financial planning purposes.
- Prepares reports, charts and statistical measurement required to monitor and direct the sales department.
- Performs direct supervision through frequent meetings with District Sales Managers in assigned region/division.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or directly related equivalent work experience
- 7 years broker sales management
- Residence Life and Health license
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
- Comprehensive knowledge of Medicaid regulations and programs
- Bi-lingual in Spanish helpful but not necessary
- Ability to plan, organize, and adapt
- Oral communication and interpersonal skills required to work well with others
- Ability to train outside agency employees
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work calm under pressure
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Position is a field based position which requires 100% travel within district with minimal overnight travel.