Oversees and manages activities associated with the broker channel, to include compliance oversight, selling, member retention and marketing of PDP/CCP lines of business.
Reports To: Director, Broker Sales
Department: Broker Sales, Medicare
Position Location: Atlanta, GA 30346
(Responsible for Atlanta East, Augusta, & Savannah)
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Delivers WellCare's Value Proposition to the broker team in assigned market.
- Drives broker team to maximize new membership enrollment.
- Staffs, trains, evaluates and develops broker sales force in assigned territory.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas by serving as a resource within one's region and by leveraging the expertise of others. Provides in the field problem solving.
- Oversees and ensures broker compliance within assigned market.
- Attends industry trade shows. Attends state and local NAHU, NAIFA and Senior Market Advisor conferences.
- Manage FMO relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 5 years of experience in Broker Sales
- Required 1 year of experience in Sales Management any industry
- Preferred 5 years of experience in Broker Sales Management
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Intermediate Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to plan, organize, and adapt
- Intermediate Other Ability to train outside agency employees
- Intermediate Other Ability to work calmly under pressure
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Licensed 2-18 Health and Life
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Proficient in using Microsoft Office such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Preferred Other Bilingual in Spanish helpful but not necessary