Department: Ops-Lead Gen
Reporting to: Sr Dir, National Distribution
Oversees and manages activities associated with the broker channel, to include compliance oversight, selling, member retention and marketing of PDP/CCP lines of business.
- Delivers WellCare's Value Proposition to the broker team in assigned market.
- Drives broker team to maximize new membership enrollment.
- Staffs, trains, evaluates and develops broker sales force in assigned territory.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas by serving as a resource within one's region and by leveraging the expertise of others. Provides in the field problem solving.
- Oversees and ensures broker compliance within assigned market.
- Attends Industry Tradeshows - attend state and local NAHU, NAIFA and Senior Market Advisor conferences.
- Manage FMO relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or directly related equivalent work experience.
Experience: 5 years broker sales management
Licenses/Certifications: Residence Life and Health license required
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
Comprehensive knowledge of Medicaid regulations and programs
Bi-lingual in Spanish helpful but not necessary
Ability to plan, organize, and adapt
Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills required to work well with others
Ability to train outside agency employees
Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
Ability to work calm under pressure
Technical Skills/Requirements: Proficient in using Microsoft Office such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word