Oversees and manages activities associated with the broker channel, to include compliance oversight, selling, member retention and marketing of PDP/CCP lines of business.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, FIELD SALES & MARKETING
DEPARTMENT: ARKANSAS BROKER SALES
POSITION LOCATION: LITTLE ROCK, AR 72207
- Delivers WellCare's Value Proposition to the broker team in assigned market.
- Drives broker team to maximize new membership enrollment.
- Staffs, trains, evaluates and develops broker sales force in assigned territory.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas by serving as a resource within one's region and by leveraging the expertise of others.
- Provides in the field problem solving.
- Oversees and ensures broker compliance within assigned market.
- Attends industry trade shows.
- Attends state and local NAHU, NAIFA and Senior Market Advisor conferences.
- Manage FMO relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
- 5 years of experience in Broker Sales is required
- 1 year of experience in Sales Management any industry is required
- 5 years of experience in Broker Sales Management is preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and adapt
- Ability to train outside agency employees
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
A license in one of the following is required:
- Licensed 2-18 Health and Life is required
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office such as MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word is required
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred *LI-RG1