Department: Operations - Network Strategy and Engagement
Reports to: VPNetwork Strategy and Engagement
Location: 8735 Henderson Road, Tampa FL 33634
Key individual contributor role that is responsible for driving the enterprise provider engagement strategy. Leads cross-functional governance focused on end-to-end provider experience transformation and develops communication strategies to support roll out of key strategic initiatives impacting providers to ensure optimal experience. Collaborates with functional and market leaders across organization to ensure awareness and effective prioritization of provider engagement initiatives. Assignments are strategic in nature; require considerable flexibility, partnership and creativity to ensure enterprise strategic vision is executed.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Responsible for leading the transformation of the provider experience across enterprise by setting overall provide experience goals and key performance indicators for enterprise.
- Supports development and maintenance of provider journey maps.
- Partners with functional leaders to identify and inventory provider experience improvement opportunities and drives prioritization of initiatives for execution.
- Develops long-term provider engagement strategy that outlines recommended operational transformation to elevate provider experience to best in class.
- Coordinates across all enterprise governance teams to inventory strategic initiatives and define communication needs for initiatives that directly impact provider partners to ensure optimal roll-out.
- Chairs cross-functional provider experience steering committee.
- Collects data and information to develop provider impact assessments.
- Develops effective provider communication strategies (e.g. communication channel, messaging, frequency, etc.) across both internal and external stakeholders to drive transparent communication.
- Tracks progress of strategic communication development with Channel Communication Services.
- Develops and delivers executive-level presentations reporting on progress to respective enterprise governance groups and market leadership.
- Reports to the VP, Network Strategy and Provider Engagement and will work closely with other leaders across enterprise to collaborate on provider engagement initiatives.
- Required to work cross-functionally and communicate effectively with leaders at all levels across enterprise.
- Must have a strong understanding of healthcare provider values and preferences.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or related field
- Required 5 years of experience in healthcare, consulting, customer experience, or business process improvement disciplines
- Preferred 5 years of experience in Working with physicians, providers, and/or medical practice office staff
- Required 3 years of management experience Strategic communications/materials development and implementations. Creating communications for heavily regulated industry such as healthcare, financial services, or telecommunications.
- Required Other Program/project management experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated leadership skills
- Advanced Ability to multi-task
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Other Demonstrate facilitative skills
- Advanced Other Strong understanding of the various cross-functional business processes within a health plan, and how they work together to produce desirable results for the plan as a whole.
- Advanced Other Solid understanding of managed care and its place in the health care industry.
- Advanced Other In-depth understanding of company and customer relations.
A license in one of the following is required: