LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
REPORTING TO: State President
Serves as internal and external subject matter expert on the social safety net and its circumstances for the market. Communicates and disseminates information to members and families to identify concerns and remove barriers that affect global service delivery or member satisfaction. Work collaboratively within the market to design/plan/execute implementation plans unique to the market, which affect the entire membership population or significant segments. Oversee a team of advocates who specialize in serving members with special healthcare needs, families, youth, advocates and key stakeholders.
- Directs and manages a team dedicated to being liaison/link/intermediary between health/social services and the members to facilitate access to services and improve the quality and cultural competence of service delivery.
- Directs and manages a staff who communicates and disseminates information to members and families to identify concerns and remove barriers that affect service delivery or member satisfaction.
- Collaborates with the organization's other member support areas, including but not limited to Individual and Family Affairs, Member Services and Provider Services to achieve optimal member outcomes.
- Collaborate with the AHCCCS Human Rights Committee (HC) Coordinator.
- Provide information to regional HRCs and attend HRC meetings.
- In collaboration with local market leadership, proposes and implements social safety net-focused strategies for sustainability.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Public Health or Social Work
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field Public Health or Social Work
- Required 7 years of experience in Managed Healthcare and Public Health
- Required 5 years of experience in Managing member based programs
- Required 5 years of experience in Leading teams through formal management
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Advanced Ability to drive multiple projects
- Advanced Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Advanced Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Advanced Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Advanced Demonstrated customer service skills
- Advanced Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Advanced Other Management experience
A license in one of the following is required: