LOCATION: Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL
DEPARTMENT: Operations, Integrated Communications
REPORTING TO: Manager, Operations
Responsible for the timely development, management and prioritization of member and provider digital requests as well as ensures compliance and data accuracy. Also, supports the Digital Communications department in growth and expansion projects by attending meetings and managing aspects of the projects. Collaborates with Shared Services and local markets to facilitate and support these initiatives.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Prioritize, manage and complete incoming Digital Communication requests on time.
- Maintain and revise web functionality and content as required.
- Interact with internal requestors, market representatives, and state and federal contacts to align service of their needs, goals and corporate objectives.
- Create and publish content in content management system.
- Manage projects through creative services process; work closely with designers and copywriters on digital updates.
- Generate data and reports to evaluate performance of marketing activities.
- Test and report digital functionality and content in test environments.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience additional 2 years of Digital and/or Marketing Communications in an agency or corporate setting
- Required 2 years of experience in Digital and/or Marketing Communications in an agency or corporate setting
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to analyze information and covert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Advanced Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Advanced Ability to multi-task
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Intermediate Adobe Acrobate
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Required Advanced Microsoft Word
- Preferred Beginner XML/HTML