Serves as a critical resource in supporting, managing and driving special project initiatives. Supports the Vice President Corporate Initiatives to execute projects and work streams that are key to the business.
Reports to: Dir, Natl Ops Acct Mgmt., Ops-National Acct Mgmt.
Dept.: Ops-National Acct Mgmt.
Location: Tampa, FL (Idlewild)
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships with internal departments to implement business strategies.
- Provides project management for implementation of key initiatives.
- Interacts closely with business leaders to carry out key projects and works directly with other senior leaders to drive successful completion of tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Consults with and influences senior management at various levels in and across a wide variety of functions.
- Advises and makes recommendations to business leaders on key strategic and tactical decisions.
- Ability to lead change and execute on business objectives through oversight and management of key stakeholders and owners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in a related field
- Required A High School or GED
- Required 10 years of experience in developing, leading and coordinating significant projects, strategies or workflows
- Required 5 years of experience in working in a managed care environment
- Required Other Strong financial and analytical background
- Required 5 years of management experience
Licenses and Certifications:Technical Skills:
- Advanced Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated leadership skills
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Advanced Demonstrated project management skills
- Advanced Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills Consulting skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to work both strategically and tactically to accomplish objectives
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, required; proficiency in Project Manager and/or Access preferred
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Project
- Preferred Intermediate Microsoft Access