LOCATION: Idlewild Avenue, Tampa, FL
DEPARTMENT: Operations, Integrated Communications
REPORTING TO: Manager, Operations
Responsible for managing, formatting and publishing content online and confirming that content meets web style requirements on a daily basis. This position will maintain the process of publishing content within the content management system, ensuring that content is published appropriately and in a timely manner.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Responsible for entering web content into the Content Management System (CMS) as well as testing and documenting new CMS components/deliverables.
- Assists in developing and documenting content management system standards, guidelines and process for online content which are consistent with our offline standards and brand guidelines.
- Ensures all content, including translated languages, is formatted and published according to established standards and Internet best practices.
- Gains working knowledge of content management system including workflows, components, settings and potential customization.
- Ensures content, including PDFs and images, are optimized for search engines.
- Maintains a solid navigational structure within the content management system.
- Make ongoing recommendations to improve the site, whether navigation, content, functionality or other means.
- Monitors online sites, making formatting changes, for consistency, based on monitoring results.
- Conducts regular archival and upkeep of digital libraries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 additional years of experience of digital experience preferably in content management systems
- Required 3 years of experience in digital preferably in content management systems
- Preferred 2 years of experience in Writing and editing
- Preferred Other Writing and editing digital content for optimization.
- Preferred Other Experience with optimizing images for online use.
- Preferred Other Experience building/managing user experience for digital assets.
- Required Other Experience with content management systems, website management and web content development.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Other Attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work.
- Advanced Other Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Intermediate Other Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Intermediate Other Preferred working Knowledge of the Federal Accessibility Standards including Section 508.
A license in one of the following is required:
- Preferred Beginner Other Content Management System(s)
- Preferred Intermediate Other Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Intermediate Other Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Other Microsoft Word
- Preferred Beginner XML/HTML