Interacts directly with the Configuration Management and Senior Analysts to aide in the development of business plans that will help promote technology and automation; creation of reports to aide in validation of configuration loads; and managing the completion of all reports.
· Builds rules within the Xcelys System, in coordination within State and Federal guidelines
· Researches State and Federal mandates resulting in policies and procedures
· Ensures proper supporting documentation and maintains files for all price rules
· Builds and maintains positive business relationships with business partners
· Assist in the development of reporting to provide visibility to key business metrics
· Ad hoc analysis of key business issues
· Working with databases and automating daily routines.
· Monitoring and reviewing quality reports
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science or 3 years of directly related experience
Knowledge of Health Care coding and billing practices is a plus
Understanding of contract terms as it relates to Professional and Institutional Contracting Language
Technical skills related to Excel reporting, modeling and statistical analysis
Database experience and understanding of database structure; SQL experience a plus
Must be able to understand and communicate fluently complex business ideas
The ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and interact with all levels of management
Action-orientated with the ability to meet deadlines and turnaround requests in short order
Ability to multi-task in high pressure situations
Ability to prioritize and work independently to accomplish several goals in tandem
Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access or SQL.
Knowledge of database driven programs
Knowledge of programming languages like VB, C#, Java, C etc… is a plus