LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, Florida
DEPARTMENT: Operations – National Support Center
REPORTING TO: Manager, Sales Compensation
Oversight of sales agent compensation to audit commission funding, resolve commission issues and works with Sales personnel, brokers and vendors to resolve issues. Performs other related duties as required.
- Maintainins appropriate documentation to support the sales commission program.
- Performs updates within the commission application.
- Performs calculations and data processing.
- Ensures adequate troubleshooting and resolution.
- Performs compensation and commission reporting.
- Researches business inquiries from all markets and decide whether or not payments need to be made.
- Reconciles all the commission data back to the data sources.
- Provides monthly GL summaries to Finance for forecasting and balancing.
- Maintains, records and coordinates multiple bonus programs for all markets.
- Supplies Accounts Payable and Payroll with all the commission information for payment.
- Performs monthly maintenance on the payroll grid utility.
- Performs weekly maintenance and commission calculations.
- Assists in documenting and implementing new compensation plans
- Maintains Human Resources files (i.e. New Hires, Terms, Transfers, Promotions) for accurate payout
- Assists in audit documentation preparation.
- Researches & resolves compensation issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: An Associate's Degree with emphasis in Accounting/Finance or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
Experience: 1-3 years' experience in a financial environment with exposure and experience to basic accounting, expense reconciliation, compensation or related financial area. Knowledge of the industry business preferred.
Special Skills (e.g. 2nd language):
Effective oral and written communication skills
Ability to demonstrate mathematical aptitude with capacity to process commissions calculations
Strong organizational skills
Responsiveness to deadlines and attention to detail are critical skills
Ability to be a member of a team and committed to delivering excellent customer service
Ability to create and modify spreadsheets
Ability to reconcile and troubleshoot compensation programs and make valid recommendations
Ability to follow directions
Ability to document processes and policies
Technical Skills/Requirements: Proficient utilization of Microsoft Office including Excel and Access. Proficient operations of various office equipment including personal computers, email, scanners, printers, telephones, copiers, fax machines, etc.