Location: Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: HR - Compensation & Benefits
Reports to: Director, Compensation
Implements and administers compensation programs including market pricing jobs, updating/creating job descriptions, survey submissions and the annual focal point review process. Provides consultative services to Managers, Directors, Recruiting and HR Business Partners on increase recommendations, ranges and market data.
- Reviews job questionnaires, conducts market research and/or performs audits to analyze job responsibilities. Determines appropriate classifications and worth within the company's organizational and job structures. Performs analyses and makes recommendations on salary/wage management, FLSA, performance management, job analysis, and other compensation related matters.
- Maintains compensation programs for the company including positional hierarchy, salary planning and focal point review process.
- Prepare spreadsheets and conducts analyses to support recommendations.
- Updates and maintains Wage and Salary Surveys, salary matrix, salary job structure and benchmarking studies.
- Acts as a liaison or subject matter expert working with division management teams and other functional areas within Human Resources on projects or issues that proactively address the needs of the business units. Answers inquiries from Managers relating to salary administration and performance management policies; responsible for effective problem solving and communication with all internal and external customers to ensure requests are handled efficiently.
- Performs special projects as assigned or directed.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required: 2 years of experience in Compensation; including a strong understanding of salary surveys, market pricing jobs and creating effective job descriptions.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate understanding of FLSA and DOL laws
- Intermediate ability to present and explain complex financial information in a way that establishes rapport, persuade others, and gains understanding.
- Preferred: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint