Implements programs to develop relationships with organizations to build community coalitions and promote health awareness and managed care. Develops and implements approved marketing strategies for events to interested candidates in the service area according to prescribed rules and regulations.
Reports To: Director Medicaid Marketing
Position Location: Charleston, SC.
This position will cover Charleston, Beaufort, Orangeburg Areas
- Markets Medicaid products to all interested eligible candidates through researching, organizing and developing marketing enrollment events.
- Coordinates all event activities from registration and payment, to event setup-up and break-down.
- Builds and maintains partnerships with local associations, organizations, clubs and provider offices that will provide additional marketing opportunities for WellCare.
- Promotes health awareness, quality and managed care and assists WellCare with accomplishing its outreach, relationship and enrollment goal.
- Maintains accurate data regarding community activity in tracking system.
- Works closely with Provider Relations staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Direct member and provider interaction to support and promote patient centered medical home approach (ie: interventions, care gaps).
- Tracks and reports on enrollment activity
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Required 2 years of experience in HMO/Managed Healthcare or Insurance Industry
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Intermediate Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Intermediate Other Experience in presenting information to large groups in a formal or informal setting
- Intermediate Other Comprehensive knowledge of Medicaid regulations and programs
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Beginner Microsoft Excel
- Required Beginner Microsoft Word
- Required Beginner SharePoint