Location: Tampa Corporate Office (Henderson Road)
Reports to: Manager, Community Programs
Level: L15 (Exempt - Salary)
Provides direct management of non-exempt associates. Supervises and coordinates the activities of the call center and administrative support associates.
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Manages and monitors key performance metrics and implements improvement plans either to the individual or at an aggregate level.
- Handles all direct employee personnel issues and processes, including performance management, appraisal processes, development planning, and career pathing.
- Supervises non-exempt direct reports assigning workload, monitoring quality and associate coaching.
- Collaborates with internal teams and departments to educate them on our department and how best to transfer social service inquiries to our department.
- Trains associates on new and existing processes.
- Facilitates and participates in staff meetings when appropriate.
- Responsible for reviewing, updating, and creating training materials for the associates.
- Ensures all business processes are compliant with state and federal guidelines
- Performs service organization research, data entry and gap assignment/fulfillment.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 4 years of experience in a related field with experience in any of the following: customer service, call center, managed care, healthcare, social services
- Required Other Experience supervising, leading, training and/or mentoring others
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others In-Depth knowledge of Health Insurance
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills Strong understanding of managed care and its place in the health care industry
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills Understanding of interdependencies on other business units such as Health Services, Provider Relations, Sales, Vendors, Claims
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Intermediate SharePoint