Manages the activities of supervisory associates and their subordinate work group(s) and/or exempt individual contributors for assigned area of responsibility. Monitors productivity and quality of outbound calls, inbound calls and documentation according to policies and procedures. Ensure proper workload distribution. Monitors team performance and takes appropriate action to ensure department goals are met.
Reports to: Sr Manager, Community Operations
Department: Public Affairs - Advocacy
Position Location: Phoenix, AZ 85016
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Oversees all daily team activities and assigns tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members. Monitors performance, quality, and productivity of team and take appropriate action to ensure guidelines and goals of the department are met.
- Partners with different functional areas to develop launch plans to CommUnity Based Services projects such as concierge line, new advocacy states, etc.
- Identifies concerns, brings issues to management’s attention and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Manages and develops direct reports who include supervisory and/or exempt professional personnel including but not limited to hiring, mid-year and annual reviews, coaching, counseling, training and performance management
- Implement/maintain standardized operating processes
- Collaborates with field advocacy managers and regional managers
- Participate in ICT calls and grand rounds
- Directs work assignments, measures results and initiates personnel actions as required
- Develop goals, objectives and project plans for CommUnity Based Services
- Proactively monitors appropriate metrics to drive up efficiency
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field Business Administration, Community Advocacy or related field
- Required 4 years of experience in a related field with experience in any of the following: customer service, call center, managed care, healthcare, social services
- Required 3 years of experience in Experience supervising, leading, training and/or mentoring others
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Preferred Intermediate SharePoint