Leads the delivery of initiatives relative to MBA and college recruiting. Partners with the hiring managers and Talent Acquisition peers and management to identify & qualify viable candidates. Develops and maintains partnerships and relationships with schools. Executes campus and college recruiting strategies. Assists with coordination of event planning activities such as campus activities, career fairs, networking events and internship program activities. Conducts comprehensive screening of perspective candidates. Establishes and maintains a strong recruiting presence, proactively builds candidate pipelines, makes connections, and develops relationships with professionals who may be a good fit for the organization. Establishes and maintains a strong community presence and creates effective partnerships both in and outside the organization.
- Partners and coordinates college recruiting activities with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition peers and management.
- Drives the internship and college recruiting strategy continuously makes ongoing recommendations to enhance / improve the college recruiting program based off market trends.
- Determines, recommends, and negotiates all facets on the candidates offer packages.
- Acts a liaison with campus Career Services offices to facilitate campus recruiting initiatives and activities.
- Influences stakeholders relative to the recruitment strategy to ensure the most cost effective methodology is employed to build candidate pipelines.
- Creates and maintains open communication with leadership to understand staffing needs.
- Develops recruitment strategies, communicates strategies to stakeholders and drives accountability to execution. Develops subject matter expertise in managed care and builds comprehensive candidate pipelines to support growth initiatives. Displays an understanding of positions.
- Conducts in-depth, comprehensive behavioral-based interviews with viable candidates, which may include the utilization predictive and cognitive assessments and/or video interviewing.
- Manages extremely high-touch communication with all viable candidates under consideration for positions within area(s) of responsibility.
- Utilizes department systems, such as the applicant tracking system (ATS) or customer relationship management (CRM) system to track and report on candidates.
- May conduct in-depth screening for potential candidates referred to the company.
- Participates in department projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Adheres to department processes & procedures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains effective partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
Candidate Education: A Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, human resources, or a related field or equivalent work experience directly related to the essential duties of the position required
- 4 years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or college recruiting required
- On-campus recruiting experience and experience working with college career centers required
- Experience in event management preferred
- Experience in managed healthcare environment preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO preferred
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents - Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills - Intermediate
- Ability to influence internal and external constituents - Intermediate
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills - Advanced
- Demonstrated written communication skills - Beginner
- Demonstrated negotiation skills - Intermediate
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities - Advanced
- Ability to multi-task Advanced Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information - Advanced
- Ability to work as part of a team - Advanced
- Demonstrated organizational skills - Advanced
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management - Advanced
- Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates - Advanced
Licenses and Certifications: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- Microsoft Outlook Intermediate required
- Microsoft Word Intermediate required
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate required
- Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate required
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick etc.) Intermediate required
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, (i.e., Salesforce) Intermediate preferred
- Experience conducting Internet sourcing and mining databases Intermediate preferred
- Experience leveraging social media solutions to drive lead engagement Intermediate preferred