Leads the delivery of initiatives relative to MBA and college recruiting. Partners with the Program Manager, Hiring Managers, Recruiting Client Managers, and/or Executive Recruiters to identify & qualify viable candidates. Develops and maintains partnerships and relationships with schools. Executes campus and college recruiting strategies. Assists with coordination of event planning activities: campus activities, career fairs, networking events, and internship program activities. Conducts comprehensive screening of perspective candidates. Establishes and maintains a strong recruiting presence, proactively builds candidate pipelines, makes connections, and develops relationships with professionals who may be a good fit for the organization. Establishes and maintains a strong community presence and creates effective partnerships both in and outside the organization.
Reports to: Mgr, TA Operations
Location: Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
- Partners and coordinates activities with Program Manager, Hiring Managers, Recruiting Client Managers and/or Executive Recruiters.
- Drives the internship and college recruiting strategy, including identifying creative approaches to college recruiting support activities; continuously makes ongoing recommendations to enhance / improve the college recruiting program based off market trends.
- Acts a liaison to, and manages communications with campus Career Services offices to facilitate campus recruiting initiatives and activities.
- Influences stakeholders relative to the recruitment strategy to ensure the most cost effective methodology is employed to build candidate pipelines.
- Creates and maintains open communication with leadership to understand staffing needs.
- Develops recruitment strategies, communicates strategy to stakeholders and drives accountability to execution; develops subject matter expertise in field(s) of focus and builds comprehensive candidate pipelines to support growth initiatives; displays an understanding of positions.
- Maintains strong business acumen relative to company & financial performance and industry trends.
- Conducts in-depth, comprehensive behavioral-based interviews with viable candidates, which may include the utilization predictive and cognitive assessments and/or video interviewing.
- Manages extremely high-touch communication with all viable candidates under consideration for positions within area(s) of responsibility; may coordinate interviews when requested.
- Determines, recommends, and negotiates all facets of candidate offer package(s), and creates eOffer letters for selected candidates, in accordance with department processes & procedures.
- Utilizes department systems, such as the applicant tracking system (ATS) or customer relationship management (CRM) system to track and report on candidates.
- May conduct in-depth screening for potential candidates referred to the company.
- Participates in department projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Adheres to department processes & procedures in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintains effective partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, human resources, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Four (4) years of experience in specialized recruitment and/or college recruiting.
- On-campus recruiting experience and experience working with college career centers is a plus.
- Executive recruitment experience is a plus.
- Experience in event management highly preferred.
- Experience in managed healthcare environment preferred.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including EEO.
- Intermediate - Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Intermediate - Ability to influence internal and external constituents.
- Advanced - Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Beginning - Demonstrated written communication skills.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Advanced - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Advanced - Ability to multitask and handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced - Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information.
- Intermediate - Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Advanced - Ability to establish credibility with hiring managers and prospective candidates.
- Advanced - Ability to work as part of a team.
- Advanced - Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Advanced - Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Preferred - Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use an applicant tracking system (ATS), (i.e., Taleo, VirtualEdge, PeopleClick etc.).
- Knowledge of and/or ability to use a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, (i.e., Salesforce).
- Experience conducting Internet sourcing and mining databases.
- Experience leveraging social media solutions to drive lead engagement.