LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
REPORTING TO: Manager, Revenue & Cash Applications
Data enters, uploads and posts daily cash received and transmits EFT loads to banks. Sets up member bank account information for draws, sets up new Member EFT and balances daily receipts with system postings. Performs daily cash recipt reconciliations to daily treasury cash reports/bank deposits via bank uploads and downloads information into Peradigm Payment system. Posts refunds and makes member account adjustments. Maintains the member EFT master files in the banking system.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Coordinates EFT member set up, termination and maintenance in banking systems according to established procedures.
- Posts premium payments in Peradigm according to established procedures.
- Processes SSA member tansactions and cash posting for CAID utilizing good judgement to determine approved non premium transactions.
- Reconciles daily cash logs to Peradigm and daily treasury notifications on a daily and monthly bases.
- Data enters all approved refunds and member account Adjustments in Peradigm.
- Runs open unapplied payment reports, initiate action on unidentified payments and updates/posts all prepayments for new members.
- Trains new and existing staff.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Required An Associate's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 2 years of experience in General accounting or accounts receivable
Licenses and Certifications:Technical Skills:
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel PC Literate, Experience with MS Excel, MS Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word