Reports To: Supervisor, Care Coordination
Department: Health Services
Position Location: Tallahassee, FLEssential Functions:
- Responds to phones as assigned or team coverage as directed by Supervisor.
- Provides technical and administrative support to clinical and behavioral staff as needed.
- Assists, completes and submits special projects, reports or assignments to meet department needs and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison in corresponding and communicating with providers, vendors and WellCare contacts and/or members representative’s.
- Produces, formats and edits correspondence and documents.
- Organizes a variety of administrative and clinical tasks and prioritizes in order of importance and impact on members and providers.
- Interacts with other departments including Claims, Intake, Enrollment and Member Services to resolve member and provider issues.
- Participates and supports tasks, including but not limited to: faxes, discharge preparations, request and/or collection of clinical information, engaging/contacting providers and creation of authorizations if necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.