Provides administration and department support for care management and clinical teams. Coordinates services and performs administrative functions. Assists in completing activities related to various cross functional projects in support of departmental goals.
Department: Health Services
Reports to: Dir, Care Coordination
Location: Tampa, FL
- Responds to phones as assigned or team coverage as directed by Supervisor.
- Provides technical and administrative support to clinical and behavioral staff as needed.
- Assists, completes and submits special projects, reports or assignments to meet department needs and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison in corresponding and communicating with providers, vendors and WellCare contacts and/or members representative’s.
- Produces, formats and edits correspondence and documents.
- Organizes a variety of administrative and clinical tasks and prioritizes in order of importance and impact on members and providers.
- Interacts with other departments including Claims, Intake, Enrollment and Member Services to resolve member and provider issues.
- Participates and supports tasks, including but not limited to: faxes, discharge preparations, request and/or collection of clinical information, engaging/contacting providers and creation of authorizations if necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.