LOCATION: Henderson Road, Tampa, FL
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, Web Development & Training Design
Responsible for day-to-day administration, maintenance, and management of the Learning Management System (LMS) for the Business Training Team. Solve the issues received from LMS support tickets within Business Training Ticketing system. Identify and recommend operational improvement opportunities utilizing the LMS. Provides subject matter expertise to Business training on the Learning Management System (Cornerstone). Manage vendor relations for data feeds related to Annual Certification Training for over 10,000 sales agents in WellCare's Learning Management System (LMS). Oversee training process in LMS for end-users and validate training completions.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Produces professional color presentations and training materials using MS Word, PowerPoint and other desktop publishing software.
- Provides WellCare University support including but not limited to: upload content, create curricula, proxy enrollment, set up of ILT sessions, create user groups for accurate training paths, manage training curricula for Sales Annual Certification, create knowledge assessments
- Manage life cycle of courses, classes, and learning plans including but not limited to annual and ad hoc launches of curricula, updates to curricula, and reconfiguration of training plans in WellCare University
- Review and manage feeds to the LMS from training activity in external systems
- Conduct pilot testing for newly developed e-learning courses and perform quality checks to ensure content and course is ready for release.
- Creates WellCare University and Sales Training processes and collaborates in identifying, defining and documenting process improvement options and alternatives.
- Researches complex issues and partners with other departments to resolution including WellCare University training tracking systems
- Performs true root cause analysis and determines next steps for/and process improvement.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results for management
- Reviews and assigns LMS support tickets within Business Training Ticketing system.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation
- Analyzes trends to recommend process or departmental improvements
- Maintains a high standard of data integrity, including systems and reports.
- Educates the team on WellCare University processes and enhancements
- Assist in the development and maintenance of various policies and procedures
- Collaborate with peers in other departments to determine and facilitate best practices.
- Interprets data at year end and creates charts and graphs for year-end analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 3 years of experience in systems/applicaton administration and data analysis
- Preferred Other Health insurance or carrier experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills Ability to multi-task
- Ability to proof large bodies of materials
- Intermediate Other Ability to interpret creative direction, technical documentation and training materials
- Intermediate Other Ability to read technical materials and extract key ideas for reporting purposes
- Intermediate Other Proficient in writing professional communications and presentations
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce medium to highly complex presentations
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Proficient in MS Outlook and Internet research
- Preferred Intermediate Adobe Acrobate
- Preferred Intermediate SharePoint
- Preferred Intermediate Macintosh Photoshop
- Required Intermediate Other HTML
- Preferred Intermediate Other Cornerstone
- Required Intermediate Other Internet research