Location: Idlewild Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Operations - Configuration - Quality
Reports to: Manager, Reporting & Analytics
Provides functional business knowledge and technical support to the business unit through developed and ad hoc analysis/reporting , as well as designing and programming new processes/reports. Acts as subject matter expert for department or business unit on business systems/applications. Analyzes company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people. Performs application/system design and implementation. Documents development requirements. Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Confers with area/department to analyze current operational procedures and trends and identify problems.
- Conducts business analysis and recommends technical alternative solutions to management as to course of action that best meets the organization's goals.
- Research, evaluate and assess the financial impact of issues identified in data/processes.
- Supports, troubleshoots, and maintains systems and applications as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow-up on identified issues.
- Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems.
- Creates multiuser, real-time, robust database solutions.
- Acts as content expert to provide business and technical expertise in requirements solicitation, system analysis, technical design, programming and documentation of business applications/systems.
- May be responsible for monitoring and reporting to management on the status of departmental projects: Anticipates and identifies issues that could inhibit achieving the project goals and objectives, and implementing corrective actions and mitigation strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.