Leads in the development of complex ad-hoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple departments within the company. May provide project guidance and leadership to other Analysts.
REPORTS TO: Director, Provider Care Advance
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience 2 yrs business information or analytics
- Required 5 years of experience in strong analytics, preferably in healthcare
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Intermediate Other Ability to work overtime as required
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred Intermediate Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Access
- Preferred Intermediate Other Knowledge of PC and UNIX environments
- Preferred Intermediate MS SQL
- Preferred Intermediate Other May require knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, Crystal, Diamond, Cognos, CRMS, Sidewinder