Leads in the development of complex adhoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple departments within the company. May provide project guidance and leadership to other Analysts.
REPORTS TO: VP, FIELD NETWORK MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT: KENTUCKY-NETWORK DEVELOPMENT STATE
POSITION LOCATION: LOUISVILLE, KY 40223
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 2 years of business information or analytics is required
- 5 years of experience in strong analytics, preferably in healthcare is required
Licenses and Certifications:
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as required
A license in one of the following is required:
- Microsoft Outlook is required
- Microsoft Word is required
- Microsoft PowerPoint is required
- Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS) is preferred
- Microsoft Excel is required
- Microsoft Access is required
- Knowledge of PC and UNIX environments is preferred
- MS SQL is preferred
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, Crystal, Diamond, Cognos, CRMS, Sidewinder is preferred