Leads in the development of complex adhoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple departments within the company. May provide project guidance and leadership to other Analysts.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources-Talent Acquisition
REPORTS TO: Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Creating dashboards
- Maintaining trackers and staffing plans
- Supporting expansions and all of Talent Acquisition
- Required a Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience 2 yrs. business information or analytics
- Required 5 years of experience in strong analytics, preferably in healthcare human resources/talent acquisition.
- Intermediate demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
- Intermediate ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate ability to work independently
- Intermediate ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate ability to remain calm under pressure
- Intermediate ability to work overtime as required
- Required intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Preferred intermediate Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Required advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required advanced Microsoft Access
- Required strong intermediate Tableau