Location: W. Idlewild Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
Department: Operations - Encounters
Reporting to: Sr. Manager, Encounters
Identifies and recommends operational improvement opportunities through reporting, process and trend analysis. Develops ad-hoc reports for data analysis to support initiatives. Interacts with Management to recommend next-level operational strategies.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Required: 3 years of experience in analytics and/or reporting
- Required: 2 years of experience in SAS, SQL, Access, and/or Excel
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in Healthcare
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- SQL Server System