Department: Idlewild Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
Reports to: Manager, Call Center Workforce
Identifies and recommends operational improvement opportunities through reporting, process and trend analysis. Develops ad-hoc reports for data analysis to support initiatives. Interacts with Management to recommend next-level operational strategies.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: High School diploma or GED
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required: 2 years of experience in strong analytics
- Preferred: 1 years of experience in healthcare
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- SQL Server System
- Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Unix Operating System
- Knowledge of PC environment