Identifies and recommends operational improvement opportunities through reporting, process and trend analysis. Develops ad-hoc reports for data analysis to support initiatives. Interacts with Management to recommend next-level operational strategies.
DEPARTMENT: State Operations
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Business Systems
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required a High School or GED
- Required 2 years of experience in strong analytics, preferably healthcare
- Intermediate demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate ability to work independently
- Intermediate ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate ability to remain calm under pressure
- Intermediate ability to work overtime as required
- Required intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required advanced Microsoft Access
- Preferred intermediate SQL Server System
- Preferred intermediate Sidewinder
- Preferred beginner Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Preferred intermediate Unix Operating System
- Preferred intermediate Other Knowledge of Crystal, Diamond, Cognos
- Preferred intermediate Other Knowledge of PC environment