Identifies and recommends operational improvement opportunities through reporting, process and trend analysis. Develops ad-hoc reports for data analysis to support initiatives. Interacts with Management to recommend next-level operational strategies.
Department: Business Analyst, New York, NY
Reports: Senior Manager, Network Performance
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- Required 2 years of experience in strong analytics, preferably healthcare
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Intermediate Other Ability to work overtime as required
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Access
- Preferred Intermediate SQL Server System
- Preferred Intermediate Sidewinder
- Preferred Beginner Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)
- Preferred Intermediate Unix Operating System
- Preferred Intermediate Other Knowledge of Crystal, Diamond, Cognos
- Preferred Intermediate Other Knowledge of PC environment