Location: George Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Reports to: Director, Medication Therapy Management
Identifies and recommends operational improvement opportunities through reporting, process and trend analysis. Develops ad-hoc reports for data analysis to support initiatives. Interacts with Management to recommend next-level operational strategies.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required: High School or GED
- Required: 2 years of experience in data analytics who can analyze data
- Preferred: 2 years of experience in SAS, SSAS, SSRS or any other reporting tools
- Preferred experience working with large data sets
- Preferred experience with SQL
- Preferred: 1 years of Healthcare or Pharmacy experience
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- SQL Server
- Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS)