Department: Health Services
Reports to: Dir, Strategic Initiatives,
Location: Tampa Henderson Office
Directs and oversees competitive financial analysis and statistical studies. Manages and leads in the development of complex adhoc reports to enable process and trend analysis. Provides recommendations on the implementation of new/revised operational and/or reporting processes. Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and expert knowledge of multiple systems. Provides project guidance and leadership to the department.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of managing people and processes driving key business outcomes.
- Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, or related field
- Preferred A Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Required 5 years of management experience preferably in a Healthcare environment
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
- Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Other Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Intermediate Other Ability to work overtime as required
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Access
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Other May require knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, Crystal, Diamond, Cognos, CRMS, Sidewinder
- Required Intermediate Other Knowledge of SAS, PC and Unix environments