Provides oversight of all activities of District Sales leaders and team associated with the broker channel that includes compliance oversight, selling, member retention and marketing of PDP/CCP lines of business.
Reports to: VP Field Sales & Marketing
Dept.: Broker Sales
Location: Atlanta, GA or Greenville, SC
- Delivers WellCare's Value Proposition to the District Sales Managers and broker teams in assigned markets/state(s).
- Drive Sales leaders and teams to maximize new membership enrollment via the strategic implementation of sound sales plans.
- Staffs, trains, evaluates and develops sales leaders and broker sales force in assigned territory.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas by serving as a resource within the markets/state(s) and by leveraging the expertise of others.
- Oversees and ensures broker compliance within assigned market.
- Ensures attendance and coverage at industry tradeshows and attends state and local NAHU, NAIFA and Senior Market Advisor conferences.
- Oversees the strategic management of the FMO relationships across the market(s)/state(s).
- Conducts weekly sales meetings.
- Creates and drives the strategic management of enrollment forecasts and revenue projections for strategic and financial planning purposes.
- Prepares reports, charts and other measurement statistics required to monitor and direct the sales department. Analyzes and reports this information to VP, Sales.
- Provides direct supervision and oversight through frequent meetings with Sales leaders in assigned markets/state(s).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 10 years of experience in sales and/or broker relations
- Required 7 years of experience in government sponsored health plans
- Required 5 years of management experience
- Intermediate Ability to drive multiple projects
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Advanced Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Advanced Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
- Advanced Demonstrated customer service skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Advanced Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Advanced Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Intermediate Demonstrated written communication skills
Licenses and Certifications:
Required Licensed 2-40 Health Insurance
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Demonstrated knowledge using Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Wor
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate SalesForce