**Current, Active Medicare Sales Licensure Required**
Highly preferred candidates will have excellent Chinese/Cantonese language skills (S/R/W/U)
Prospects for and enrolls eligible leads into the Medicare Advantage plans. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
Reports to: Mgr, Medicare Sales
Position Location: Manhattan, NY
- Generates leads utilizing community resources, supplied company tools and networking.
- Utilizes territorial model philosophy to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Generates referrals utilizing community resources, supplied company tools, event planning and community networking.
- Prospects for leads and converts leads into appointments.
- Converts appointments into enrollments.
- Maintains disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable from the company.
- Generates 50% of sales goals based on self effort.
- Coordinates and conducts 8-10 approved marketing events per month.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Mentors and trains new and existing Benefit Consultants.
- Strictly adheres to all CMS and WellCare Marketing regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reviews, quality checks and accurately enters all data/enrollment paperwork into electronic application.
- Creates flyers, pamphlets and event material to support field based lead generation activities
- May be asked to support and travel to other markets from time to time.
- Conducts new member orientation.
- Contacts approved leads by telephone to set appointments.
- Required A High School or GED
- Required 3 years of experience in sales
- Required 1 year of experience in WellCare sales
- Required 2 years of experience in event planning
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Ability to work independently
- Intermediate Demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Intermediate Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Intermediate Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills
- Intermediate Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Other Goal and result driven in sales
- Intermediate Other Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Required Other Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification
- Required Other Licensed Health Insurance
- Required Other Valid Drivers License
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word • Computer skills such as Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook