Prospects for and enrolls eligible leads into the Medicare Advantage plans. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, MEDICARE SALES
DEPARTMENT: TEXAS SALES MEDICARE STATE
POSITION LOCATION: SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216
- Utilizes territorial model philosophy to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Generates referrals utilizing community resources, supplied company tools, event planning and community networking.
- Prospects for leads and converts leads into appointments.
- Converts appointments into enrollments.
- Maintains disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable from the company.
- Coordinates and conducts approved marketing events.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Strictly adheres to all CMS and WellCare Marketing regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reviews, quality checks and accurately enters all data/enrollment paperwork into electronic application.
- Creates flyers, pamphlets and event material to support field based lead generation activities
- May be asked to support and travel to other markets from time to time.
- Conducts new member orientation.
- Contacts approved leads by telephone to set appointments.
- High School or GED is required
- Sales Experience is required
- 2 years of experience in Sales is preferred
- Event planning experience is preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Goal and result driven in sales
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
A license in one of the following is required:
- Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification OR Medicare Sales Certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire is required
- Licensed Health Insurance is required
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Microsoft Word is required
- Microsoft Excel is required
- Microsoft Outlook is required *LI-RG1