"THIS IS AN OUTSIDES LICENSED SALES AGENT POSITION"
Prospects for and enrolls eligible leads into the Medicare Advantage plans. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
REPORTS TO: MANAGER, MEDICARE SALES
DEPARTMENT: KENTUCKY SALES-MEDICAID STATE
POSITION LOCATION: BOWLING GREEN, KY 42104 or OWENSBORO, KY 42303
- Utilizes territorial model philosophy to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Generates referrals utilizing community resources, supplied company tools, event planning and community networking.
- Prospects for leads and converts leads into appointments.
- Converts appointments into enrollments.
- Maintains disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable from the company.
- Coordinates and conducts approved marketing events.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Strictly adheres to all CMS and WellCare Marketing regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reviews, quality checks and accurately enters all data/enrollment paperwork into electronic application.
- Creates flyers, pamphlets and event material to support field based lead generation activities
- May be asked to support and travel to other markets from time to time.
- Conducts new member orientation.
- Contacts approved leads by telephone to set appointments.
- High School or GED is required
- Sales Experience is required
- 2 years of experience in Sales is preferred
- Event planning experience is preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Goal and result driven in sales
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
A license in one of the following is required:
- Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification OR Medicare Sales Certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire is required
- Licensed Health Insurance is required
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Microsoft Word is required
- Microsoft Excel is required
- Microsoft Outlook is required
- Preferred Other the Baton Rouge, LA market may require Vietnamese speaking candidates/associates