Prospects for and enrolls eligible leads into the Medicare Advantage plans. Meets the minimum enrollment goal of new members using approved presentation materials and sales techniques.
DEPARTMENT: FL Sales
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Sales
- Utilizes territorial model philosophy to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Generates referrals utilizing community resources, supplied company tools, event planning and community networking.
- Prospects for leads and converts leads into appointments.
- Converts appointments into enrollments.
- Maintains dis-enrollment rate that is deemed acceptable from the company.
- Coordinates and conducts approved marketing events.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Strictly adheres to all CMS and WellCare Marketing regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reviews, quality checks and accurately enters all data/enrollment paperwork into electronic application.
- Creates flyers, pamphlets and event material to support field based lead generation activities
- May be asked to support and travel to other markets from time to time.
- Conducts new member orientation.
- Contacts approved leads by telephone to set appointments.
*LI-SM1 Candidate Education:
- Required a High School diploma or GED
- Required outside sales Experience
- Preferred 2 years of experience in Sales
- Preferred event planning experience
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate demonstrated organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Intermediate ability to work independently
- Intermediate demonstrated negotiation skills
- Intermediate knowledge of community, state and federal laws and resources
- Intermediate ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Intermediate demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate ability to multi-task
- Intermediate demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, members, and providers
- Intermediate demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate goal and result driven in sales
- Intermediate ability to pay close attention to detail
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Medicare Sales Certification and Recertification OR Medicare Sales Certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Required Licensed Health Insurance - 2-15, 2-18, or 2-40
- Required valid driver's License in the state of FL
- Required intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required intermediate Microsoft Outlook