Department: Operations Configurations
Reports to: Vice President - Configurations
Location: 5301 West Idlewild Ave, Tampa FL 33634
The Benefit Configuration Manager will focus on managing the Behavioral Health team and support the activities of the Configuration Department. Build strong relationships with key functional areas. Responsible for all performance results of the Configuration Department.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Responsible for the performance management processes for direct reports including coaching, counseling, providing feedback, career planning, goal setting, and performance assessment.
- Manages process improvement initiatives, seeking root cause and developing appropriate corrective action.
- Establishes objectives, goals and performance measures for the function being managed.
- Coordinates activities to ensure key deliverables are met and resolves conflicting demands.
- Serves as primary contact for complex configuration issues.
- Assists in developing short range plans for overall departmental activities
- May oversee the implementation of programs and strategies
- May act in liaison capacity with other areas and business units
- May make recommendations on matters of policy and approve changes in area of expertise.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required 5 years of experience in related provider data management
- Required 2 years experience in leading/supervising others
Licenses and Certifications:
- Advanced Other Knowledge of provider data management and provider contract configuration.
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Other Develop successful working relationships with key functional areas (ie.Provider Relations, Claims, Credentialing, etc..)
A license in one of the following is required: