**Formal title for this position will be Treasury Operations Coordinator**
Completes complex and specialized processes within Treasury Operations as it relates to monthly due diligence letters in preparation for escheatment and performs disbursement activities relating to corporate card program and related functions. Performs month end financial statement close processes and internal controls related to financial transactions and account balances. Assists with various analysis and requests from management and other departments.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Completes monthly due diligence processing related to escheatment and assumes responsibility in performing and processing of treasury payment cycle (payables relating to invoice matching and verification) and treasury receipt cycle.
- Processes refunds to members, providers, and brokers in accordance with federal and state requirements and WellCare policy.
- Performs reconciliation of individual/group accounts and prepares account adjustments, as required.
- Performs quality and verification of vendor/supplier set-ups via Oracle.
- Researches and resolves complex accounts payable and disbursements issues.
- Monitors month-end close tasks and ensure progress is communicated to department leadership.
- Prepares documentation for internal and external audits.
- Maintains open communication with internal business partners and/or members regarding account balances, inquiries, and/or complaints.
- Takes a proactive approach to develop and implement streamlined workflow processes.
- Complies with all corporate policies, GAAP standards, and statutory requirements
- Acts as "subject matter expert" for assigned areas including an understanding of the underlying processes and transactions.
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Required A High School or GED
- Preferred An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Required 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Account Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to analyze and interpret financial data in order to coordinate the preparation of financial records
- Intermediate Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
- Intermediate Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated customer service skills
- Intermediate Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook