The Network Development Manager will be responsible for the recruitment of Primary Care Physicians, and Healthcare Specialists, and Ancillary Partners into the market programs. This role will be responsible for significantly growing market share and also for managing the contracting process to ensure compliance within CMS guidelines. The successful candidate will also lead marketing initiatives to current participants within the network that include creating and updated market-specific collateral to support the market growth plan, planning physician and practice manager events/dinners to boost engagement, and maintain strong practice relationships. This position will initiate partnerships and work in conjunction with the Executive Director in initial implementation of partnership programs to support operational and strategic goals.
Reports To: Director: ACO Operations
Department: Provider Relations
Position Location: Houston, TX
Additional Responsibilities: Candidate Education:
- Serves as primary point of contact between CHS and physician, specialists, and ancillary partners interested in joining the network.
- Conducts market research to identify potential candidates to join the network.
- Tracks recruitment activities.
- Participates in negotiations of financial arrangements for partnerships.
- Manages the contracting process at the market level.
- Develops and creates marketing materials to support market-level initiatives and campaigns.
- Plans events to engage current and future network participants.
- Coordinates the development of professional, effective relationships within area hospitals, physicians, and ancillary providers.
- Maintains requisition skills to build the network through relationship-building and communication.
- Maintains requisition knowledge about WellCare lines of business to engage potential providers to join.
- Travels throughout regional area to attend meetings to recruit and conduct presentations.
- And All other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration
- Required A Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration
- Required 5 years of experience in Managing the strategy, implementation, and optimization of physician and healthcare network growth and development
- Preferred Other Expertise in managing provider-facing communications, provider relations, and/or direct on-line and mass media marketing
- Preferred Other Experience with a major health plan and/or medical practice with Medicare/Medicaid exposure required, with Accountable Care Organization experience strongly preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
- Intermediate Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Intermediate Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Other Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated project management skills
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook
- Required Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Required Intermediate Adobe Acrobate
- Preferred Intermediate Other skills with SharePoint, contract management applications
#WellCareAtWork #FortuneMostAdmired #BeyondHealthcare #ABetterYou #Above&Beyond